Re: [xsl] disable-output-escaping don't work with CDATA spl chars (XSL)

Subject: Re: [xsl] disable-output-escaping don't work with CDATA spl chars (XSL)
From: karl Rajangam <karl_rajangam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 08:31:09 -0800 (PST)
Thanks for the reply. I have 2 points to add here

Although, my xslt convertion of
<AccomUnitName
StrippedName="aparthotel_g__246_tzens"><![CDATA[Aparthotel
G&#246;tzens]]></AccomUnitName>

results in: Aparthotel G&#246;tzens
in the javascript array (and so in html)

instead of the correct value: Aparthotel Gvtzens

(1)
the xslt correctly displays the value when directly
used, I mean

<title><xsl:value-of select="AccomUnitName"
disable-output-escaping="yes"/></title> - WORKS FINE!!

(2) But while generating javascript like:

var accList=new Array(
<for-each ...>
><xsl:value-of select="AccomUnitName"
disable-output-escaping="yes"/>

</for-each>
);

The array results like:

var accList=new Array("xyz,123,Aparthotel
G&#246;tzens");

Iam clue less why it works in direct html generation &
not while generating javascript? would be happy if you
could spot what might be the error. thanks in adv &
sorry for the trouble.

regards,
karl