Re: [xsl] Tricky inclusion match

Subject: Re: [xsl] Tricky inclusion match
From: Mukul Gandhi <mukul_gandhi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 09:55:49 -0800 (PST)
Incidently I have .NET framework 1.1 installed. I just
tested.. .NET class XslTransform supports node-set
function(in exactly the same way as MSXSL)..

I tried this C# code..

XslTransform xslt = new XslTransform();
xslt.Load(args[1]);
XPathDocument xpathdocument = new
XPathDocument(args[0]);
XmlTextWriter writer = new XmlTextWriter(Console.Out);
writer.Formatting=Formatting.Indented;
xslt.Transform(xpathdocument, null, writer, null);

Regards,
Mukul