[xsl] Schema declarations showing up in my html

Subject: [xsl] Schema declarations showing up in my html
From: Spencer Tickner <spencertickner@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 15:13:23 -0800
Hi everyone,

I realize this may be more of a .net question, but u guys are so much
better than those other forums.

I'm doing my xml, xsl transformation using a vb.net application.
Problem is whenever I do a transformation I get :

<element xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";>elementvalue</element>

every single time I do a <xsl:copy-of select="element" in my xsl

I've tried a number of output
declarations at the beginning of my xsl document but they all seem to
do nothing for the transformation through .net.

so here is the meat of the transform:

Dim fs As New FileStream(outFile, FileMode.Create)

'Create the XMLTextWriter for the FileStream
           Dim xtw As New XmlTextWriter(fs, Encoding.Unicode)
           xtw.Formatting = Formatting.Indented
           xtw.Indentation = 4

           'Transform the XML using the stylesheet
           Dim xmlDoc As XPathDocument = New XPathDocument( _
               cls.xmlPath & strAlpha & "\" & strFileName & ".xml",
XmlSpace.Preserve)

           Dim xlsTran As XslTransform = New XslTransform
           xlsTran.Load(cls.xslTemp)

           'Write the transformed XML to file
           xlsTran.Transform(xmlDoc, Nothing, xtw, Nothing)

           xtw.Close()

When I do the transform through my stylus editor, no problems??

Hope somebody can help, or maybe shed some light on the situation.

Thank you all very much

Spence