RE: [xsl] Value of <id> element not returned

Subject: RE: [xsl] Value of <id> element not returned
From: aspsa <aspsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 02:17:24 -0400
Thanks for your feedback.

Here's the weird part. Since the first set of replies, I tried EXACTLY the
same thing I did yesterday. I loaded in the same files, unaltered, on the
same system. This time it worked. Now, if there is a bug and it is
intermittent, that will be one tough nut to crack. I reported the behavior
to Altova. If I get a response, I'll be happy to post it here.

Respectfully,

ASP