Re: [xsl] xsl formating string

Subject: Re: [xsl] xsl formating string
From: josh higgins <doopsterus@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 13:51:28 -0700 (PDT)
I am using apache.xml.fop to compile my xsl and turn
it to a pdf.   This is the error I get

[INFO] Using org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser as
SAX2 Parser
[ERROR]
javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException:
javax.xml.transform.TransformerExcept
ion: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
fo:block is not allowed in this position in the style
sheet!

=== message truncated ===