[xsl] Comma-Separated List of Items

Subject: [xsl] Comma-Separated List of Items
From: Marcos Hercules dos Santos <mhercules@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 03:27:58 -0200
well, at least all you know I'm not a american, what makes me very proud....

So,  like I was saying

my problem:  I am comparing two xml files that they describe books,
the result of this comparison -  book's  list to be bought.  I wish to
know if you knowsome way to pass the ISBN of these books in lack to
another XML that goes on the  Amazon's parameters, with the purpose to
bring the price of these books using XSL.

The exemple to Amazon.com

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<ProductInfo xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="http://xml.amazon.com/schemas/dev-heavy.xsd";>
<Details
url="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/redirect?tag=webservices-20%26creative
=D2U5FEMVH12ISD%26camp=2025%26link_code=xm2%26path=ASIN/0471850683">
<Asin>0471850683</Asin>
<ProductName>Noise Reduction Techniques in Eletronic system, 2nd
Edition</ProductName>
<catalog>Book</catalog>
<isbn>80636318-6</isbn>
</Details>