Re: [xsl] Total number of pages with XSL-FO

Subject: Re: [xsl] Total number of pages with XSL-FO
From: Jirka Kosek <jirka@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 21:06:50 +0200
Nadia.Swaby@xxxxxx wrote:

> I was going to try <fo:wrapper id="last-page"/> after all the contents of
> the document.  Unfortunately, our Antennahouse server just went nuts (using

AFAIK XSL Formatter doesn't support references to fo:wrapper. You must
use fo:inline or fo:block to place named anchor into document. This
behaviour of XSL Formatter is deviation from XSL Spec. If you are their
customer, please ask them to fix this problem.

				Jirka

   Jirka Kosek     e-mail: jirka@xxxxxxxx     http://www.kosek.cz
   Profesionalnm 9kolenm a poradenstvm v oblasti technologim XML.
      Podmvejte se na na9 novl spu9tln} web http://DocBook.cz
        Podrobn} pxehled 9kolenm http://xmlguru.cz/skoleni/

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/x-pkcs7-signature which had a name of smime.p7s]