Re: [xsl] Preventing tags from collapsing

Subject: Re: [xsl] Preventing tags from collapsing
From: Cas Tuyn <Cas.Tuyn@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 09:41:16 +0200
Or switch browser.

Needles to say Firefox and the rest of the browsers had no problems at all.

Cas

-- The information contained in this communication and any attachments is confidential and may be privileged, and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. ASML is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication, nor for any delay in its receipt.