RE: [xsl] How to get the sibling node just before the context node?

Subject: RE: [xsl] How to get the sibling node just before the context node?
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 10:06:01 +0100
If the context node is C, then it has no preceding sibling TEXT1: the TEXT1
elements are "nephews" rather than siblings.

But I suppose this isn't really your input, as it's missing closing tags,
and I'm guessing that the answer to the question you intended to ask might
be preceding-sibling::TEXT1[1].

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/