[xsl] Adding line breaks in Title attribute

Subject: [xsl] Adding line breaks in Title attribute
From: Carl Jenkins <carljenkins@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 06:08:03 -0500
>Do you know what HTML you want your transformation to generate?

Please excuse my ignorance, but I don't quite understand the question.

The piece of code in question is shown below.In the code below there
is a title attribute for the button, I need to get a line break
between the last name and disposition fields in that attribute, I did
try the solution proposed by Omprakash.V and didn't seem to get that
to work.

The code below is inside it's own template, and being called for each
<order> in the xml. So there will be a few buttons that are built on
the page. When I mouse over the button, I'd like to see something like
this.

Sally Someone

Billed

<xsl:for-each select="order">
   <xsl:call-template name="addOrderButton"/>
</xsl:for-each>

<xsl:template name="addOrderButton">

document.write('<button id="item{@num}" title="{first_name}
{last_name} {order_disposition}" onmouseover="tabMouseOver(this);"
onmouseout="tabMouseOut(this);" content="item{@num}Div"
onclick="javascript:checkOrderStatus('+ statusCount +
');javascript:showItemAt(' + _tabCount +
');javascript:updateCurrentUsers('+ {order_detail_id} + ');">');
    document.write('<xsl:value-of select="external_order_number"/>');
    document.write('</button>');
</xsl:template>

Thanks