RE: [xsl] Getting useful data from this XML

Subject: RE: [xsl] Getting useful data from this XML
From: "G.Wenden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <G.Wenden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 12:22:52 +0100
Thanks Michael.

I'm trying to do this using Oracle so I haven't got access to Saxon. I'm just
trying to find out if I can call an equivalent Oracle command but Google keeps
pointing me to
http://www.oracle.com/XSL/Transform/java/oracle.xml.parser.v2.Extensions which
doesn't seem to exist any more. I really wish they'd stop messing about with
their site.