Re: [xsl] Prob with encoding

Subject: Re: [xsl] Prob with encoding
From: "Gabriel McGoldrick" <gmcgoldrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 15:13:27 +0100
Hi Antonio,
 if you perform the transformation and send the output "To File"
rather than "To New Document", and then open the new file in
ExchangerXML, you will see that the characters are
displayed correctly. This implies there is an encoding problem in
ExchangerXML when trying to display the output from the
in-memory result, and that the transformation itself is not the
cause of the problem.

Regards,
Gabriel McGoldrick
www.exchangerxml.com