RE: [xsl] Outputting HTML elements with XSLT 1.0 in a column of a table

Subject: RE: [xsl] Outputting HTML elements with XSLT 1.0 in a column of a table
From: "Marco Mastrocinque" <mmfive@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 20:17:54 +1000
Hi Menon,
         I have set the output to html; as you have stated. Everything else
works in my output, but it won't process what I have shown below. That is it
prints it out the <td> and the </td> as parts of the element text in a row
of a HTML table. I won't the parser to print display the element text as
part of a column in a HTML table.

Marco.