[xsl] EXSLT node-set function

Subject: [xsl] EXSLT node-set function
From: Maria Amuchastegui <mamuchastegui@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 14:32:26 -0400
I have added the EXSLT node-set function to my stylesheet by the declaring
the namespace as an extension, as indicated below, and by adding the module
stylesheet.

However, when I attempt to perform a transformation, I get what appear to be
release notes or a README type document. How can I actually view the results
of the transformation?

<xsl:stylesheet xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform";
xmlns:exsl="http://exslt.org/exsl"; version="1.1"
extension-element-prefixes="exsl" exsl:doc="http://www.exslt.org/exsl";>