RE: [xsl] How can I get context node in this complex expresion? (current( ) didn't work)

Subject: RE: [xsl] How can I get context node in this complex expresion? (current( ) didn't work)
From: "Jaime Stuardo" <jstuardo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 18:07:08 -0400
Yes, ROW has only 1 COB_ID.

How can I set XPATH version?

Let me explain you the problem I need to solve (in a simplified manner).

I have this XML:

<coberturas>
  <ROWSET>
    <ROW>
      <COB_ID>10</COB_ID>
      <COB_DESC>Description 0</COB_DESC>
    </ROW>
    <ROW>
      <COB_ID>2</COB_ID>
      <COB_DESC>Description 1</COB_DESC>
    </ROW>
    <ROW>
      <COB_ID>3</COB_ID>
      <COB_DESC>Description 2</COB_DESC>
    </ROW>
    <ROW>
      <COB_ID>5</COB_ID>
      <COB_DESC>Description 3</COB_DESC>
    </ROW>
    <ROW>
      <COB_ID>27</COB_ID>
      <COB_DESC>Description 4</COB_DESC>
    </ROW>
  </ROWSET>
</coberturas>
<cob_excluyentes>
  <ROWSET>
    <ROW>
      <CAD_ID>3</CAD_ID>
      <COB_ID>2</COB_ID>
    </ROW>
    <ROW>
      <CAD_ID>5</CAD_ID>
      <COB_ID>27</COB_ID>
    </ROW>
    <ROW>
      <CAD_ID>2</CAD_ID>
      <COB_ID>3</COB_ID>
    </ROW>
    <ROW>
      <CAD_ID>4</CAD_ID>
      <COB_ID>5</COB_ID>
    </ROW>
  </ROWSET>
</cob_excluyentes>
<cad_excluyentes>
  <ROWSET>
    <ROW>
      <CAD_ORI_ID>2</CAD_ORI_ID>
      <CAD_REL_ID>5</CAD_REL_ID>
    </ROW>
    <ROW>
      <CAD_ORI_ID>3</CAD_ORI_ID>
      <CAD_REL_ID>4</CAD_REL_ID>
    </ROW>
    <ROW>
      <CAD_ORI_ID>4</CAD_ORI_ID>
      <CAD_REL_ID>3</CAD_REL_ID>
    </ROW>
    <ROW>
      <CAD_ORI_ID>5</CAD_ORI_ID>
      <CAD_REL_ID>2</CAD_REL_ID>
    </ROW>
  </ROWSET>
</cad_excluyentes>

That XML is enclosed between a topmost tag. All XML comes from a database, so
the only thing I can modify is the fields returned, not the XML structure. The
explanation of each XML block is as follows:

1. <coberturas>
	The data I want to display
2. <cob_excluyentes>
	Represents the CAD that corresponds to this COB
3. <cad_excluyentes>
	Represents exclusions. That is, CAD_ID = 2 cannot be together with CAD_ID =
5