RE: [xsl] XSL-FO - Repeating Tables & Table Headers

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSL-FO - Repeating Tables & Table Headers
From: "Carolyn Oliver" <Coliver@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 14:55:40 -0400
Perfect!!  Thank you very much!

Carolyn

-----Original Message-----
From: J.Pietschmann [mailto:j3322ptm@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2005 2:36 PM
To: xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Carolyn Oliver wrote:
> I can get the title to repeat on subsequent pages but I can't
> get it to conform to the page's top margin.  It moves up into the
page's
> header text.

That's most likely due to the region-before overlapping the body region.
Check that the body region has a top margin which is at least as large
as the extent of the region-before.

J.Pietschmann

Confidentiality Notice
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and intended for
use only by the person(s) or organization listed in the address. If you have
received this communication in error, please contact the sender at O'Neil &
Associates, Inc., immediately. Any copying, dissemination, or distribution
of this communication, other than by the intended recipient, is strictly
prohibited.