[xsl] how do I decrypt the packge in mozilla

Subject: [xsl] how do I decrypt the packge in mozilla
From: "Anish Gmail" <anishkpillai@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 12:33:35 +0530
Hi

I have build a applicattion with Mozilla under a chrome directory. The =
menu items are designed with XSL and XUL..
I want to decrypt a certain package(*.zip ) file. when I click =
File->Open. I thought of using javascript for this, but it protects the =
file from opening it and then decrypting it due to security reasons. Can =
I use any other application say(java) in the client side. so that..I can =
give the JRE with the programme and when the user clicks on File Open-> =
it will call java decrypt "temp.zip". this will decrypt the file and =
access it..

Any ideas will be helpful.

Thanks
Anish