RE: [xsl] minor grouping issue

Subject: RE: [xsl] minor grouping issue
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 23:03:27 +0100
Perhaps I don't understand your structure, but I don't understand why you're
trying to group a list of chapters by chapter - surely you'll end up with
one chapter in each group? Why can't you just do <xsl:for-each
select="$chapters">?

I don't know why each group contains all the notes for the entire book, but
I suspect it's an error in the template that gets invoked by the
apply-templates call that you've shown us.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/