RE: [xsl] <xsl:sort>

Subject: RE: [xsl] <xsl:sort>
From: aspsa <aspsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 May 2005 18:26:24 -0400
Thank you all for your helpful replies.

In case anyone is interested I addressed the issue as follows.

<xsl:for-each select="child::node()">
  <xsl:if test="position() > 2 and local-name() != 'product'">
    <xsl:apply-templates select="." />
  </xsl:if>
</xsl:for-each>
<xsl:apply-templates select="product">
  <xsl:sort select="category" data-type="number" order="descending" />
</xsl:apply-templates>

Respectfully,

ASP