[xsl] Two-level grouping problem

Subject: [xsl] Two-level grouping problem
From: "atlstjohn@xxxxxxxxx" <atlstjohn@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 09:42:46 -0700 (PDT)
Im having a frustrating time getting multi-level
grouping to work as expected. Ive tried every variant
of the muenchian method I could think of and Im
probably missing something very basic that Im hoping
someone can point out. Listed below is sample xml/xsl
(simplified as much as possible from the actual
inputs.)

What Im aiming for is a unique list of mjr_desc and
mnr_desc attributes (nested) where the inner node
(mnr_desc) may repeat across mjr_desc nodes, like:

mjr_desc
-->mnr_desc
mjr_desc
-->mnr_desc

The first-level grouping works great. With the
second-level groups Im either all nodes or none. Any
help in pointing out what Im doing wrong is much
appreciated.

--Jeff

XML:

XSL: