RE: [xsl] OT: Heisenberg (was Re: [xsl] extracting content from html)

Subject: RE: [xsl] OT: Heisenberg (was Re: [xsl] extracting content from html)
From: "Aron Bock" <aronbock@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 22:26:47 +0000
Ehhh, that was going off an offhand comment that my chem prof made a few years ago in college.

Now that I start looking for corroboration I find none--not even in laureates' bios at the Nobel Prize site(s). Unfortunately (for my secondhand claim), an online resource I did find ( http://www.aip.org/history/heisenberg/p01.htm ) says he had a 59-page dissertation ( http://www.aip.org/history/heisenberg/p06.htm ).

:-(

I still like the notion of a 2 (or 12) page dissertation ... so I'll see if I can't find a better number than 59!

--A