[xsl] Fwd: New line character problem

Subject: [xsl] Fwd: New line character problem
From: Kumar Muthiah <mkumar180875@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 11:27:59 +0800
Hi,

I'm doing a project which requires XML files to be viewed in Microsoft
Excel 2002 or later. I'm using XSLT to transform XML into XML
Spreadsheet (XMLSS) format as required by Excel.

When I view the XML file using the XSLT file, I'm not able to view the
new line characters in Excel. I've tried to use <xsl:text></xsl:text>.
It never works. Please help on this. I would be helpful to me, since
I'm doing the project currently. This is the only bug i'm facing.

Example:

<StackTrace>NullPointerException&#10;ats.iden.doTest(CallAlert.java:21)&#10;<
StackTrace>

Regards,
Kumar