[xsl] table scrolling ??

Subject: [xsl] table scrolling ??
From: "Bovy, Stephen J" <STEPHEN.Bovy@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 21:12:49 -0400
This may seem off topic

So forgive me for asking stupid beginer questions.

But heck I see html related questions like this answered on this list
all the time !!!

Does anyone know how I can create a scrolling 'body' for a
table, leaving the TH cells constant?

I thought I might create my table within a hidden "layer",
and then do an href referal within a frame.

But it seems like IE does not support layer.

I have some cool xsl for converting a simple xml table doc into
html,  (which I got from this list some time ago, thank you very much)
but the body of the table is static.  The entire table scrolls with
the html and the ht headers scroll and disapear.

I also thought I might use iframe.  But I am not sure if that would be
suuported by all browsers...

I did not know you could use target= in a frame, how does that work ????

If you use target= in a frame does it work like a link ?????