Re: [xsl] Ascii end-of-file character output in an XSL file

Subject: Re: [xsl] Ascii end-of-file character output in an XSL file
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 15:38:42 +0100
  But I cannot find any documentation on how to do this with the "1A"
  character.

That character is not allowed to appear in XML files and can not be
generated by XSLT unless your system has an extension to do so (xt
used to have such a non standard output method, but I don't know if any
of the currently commonly used system has such a thing)

If you need that, you can output <EOF/> or something and post-process
with sed or perl etc.

David

http://www.star.net.uk