[xsl] Saxon -> UnknownHostException

Subject: [xsl] Saxon -> UnknownHostException
From: "Madlik Monika" <monika.madlik@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 15:25:36 +0200
Hello,

I'm working with XSLT 2.0 and Saxon 8.0.

I created a file named 'xmlAbgbDir.lst' where I put in all names of my
existing xml-files. Then I wrote an xml-file (see example below) and an
xslt-file.
I wrote a batchfile (see example below), with which I wanted to create an
errorlist-html-file. But everytime I start the batchfile I get the message
"Warning: java.net.UnknownHostException: dtd.ln.de". My xml-files include a
dtd - but I had to insert this in the catalog-file of XML-Spy.
How can I tell Saxon to use a dtd generally for all my xml-file (though they
even have a dtd)?

This is my xml-file:
---------------------------
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE xmlCommDir [
            <!ENTITY xmlDirList SYSTEM "xmlAbgbDir.lst">
            <!ELEMENT xmlCommDir (#PCDATA)>
]>
<xmlCommDir>&xmlDirList;</xmlCommDir>

My batchfile looks like this:
SET CLASSPATH=.;G:\xsl\Saxon\saxon8.jar;
java -Xmx512m net.sf.saxon.Transform -o errors_meta.html xmlCommDir.xml
commMetaErrors.xsl

Kind regards,
Monika