Re: [xsl] Another Alternate table-row background color question - Using filters

Subject: Re: [xsl] Another Alternate table-row background color question - Using filters
From: "Aron Bock" <aronbock@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 13:29:56 +0000
Let me assure you that I will *never* approach solving a task like
"Arrange a number of nodes in a 1-column table".

Maybe, but I can see uses of 1-column tables with alternately-coloured rows -- showing lines in a poem, entries in a log, or even one in which the contents of each row is itself another table.

Please, do not relate me to the quoted text above.

??

Aron, please note that my solution is also terribly wrong in the case of N = 0.
And for all cases of N < 0.

Heheh, but it could be edited to work for N = 1, and with some meditation, for N = sqrt(2) :-)

--A

Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee. Security. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963