Re: [xsl] disable-output-escaping for attributes

Subject: Re: [xsl] disable-output-escaping for attributes
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 00:51:11 +0100
> Maybe I didn't get whole picture about character maps but they seem
> overly complicated in contrast to "just" use DOE (expecially because
> input and output will look very different)

character maps are more flexible but the simple case of emulating d-o-e
doesn't really involve much extra syntax over the d-o-e method.
See for-example the posting:
http://www.biglist.com/lists/xsl-list/archives/200503/msg00585.html
I suggest in a followup that this be wrapped in an xsl:function

David

http://www.star.net.uk