Re: [xsl] why do I get duplicate <HTML> after xsl:copy ?

Subject: Re: [xsl] why do I get duplicate <HTML> after xsl:copy ?
From: Rahil <qamar_rahil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 17:25:06 +0100
David Carlisle wrote:

If you only want to process TABLE children of BODY then you want

<xsl:apply-templates select="TABLE"/>

And of again you don't want <xsl:copy-of select="."/> unless you want
the entire input BODY copied with no change.

Right. My understanding of <xsl:copy> and <xsl:copy-of> has definitely improved since I first set off using it. Thanks to all for helping clarify the logic.

Yeah I want to change parts of <TD> within the <TABLE> if a certain value is contained within it. I'll try to resolve this issue with my better nderstanding now.

Thanks
Rahil