Re: [xsl] Creating namespace nodes

Subject: Re: [xsl] Creating namespace nodes
From: omprakash.v@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 16:49:32 +0530
Hi,

I'd too would like to see the workaround (not producing 100% the desired
output so far ) once again so I can save it to my collection. (Or I guess
the better option would be to check the archive ).

Regards,
Omprakash.V

                    Mukul Gandhi
                    <mukul_gandhi@        To:     xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    yahoo.com>            cc:     (bcc: omprakash.v/Polaris)
                    06/07/2005
                    04:12 PM
                    Please respond
                    to xsl-list

Hi George,
  I got the same output that you have written ..
Accidently some nodes from the XML got deleted, while
I hit the send button ..

I'll study Tomi's stylesheet ..

Regards,
Mukul