RE: [xsl] Hiding XML to an application (serialization?)

Subject: RE: [xsl] Hiding XML to an application (serialization?)
From: "Angel Gavin" <agavin@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 09:10:14 +0200
Muchas gracias Aitor.

The problem is that our application is being developed in C/C++ (not Java).
At the end, any solution will be some kind of translator between A and B (it
does not matter whether it is Java, C or XSLT!), but the point is how to do
it in the very best way (I appreciate your experience with serialization).

Saludos,
Angel

Gracias por su colaboracion.