Re: [xsl] A small programming challenge

Subject: Re: [xsl] A small programming challenge
From: James Fuller <jim.fuller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 12:31:41 +0200
Mukul Gandhi wrote:

>Hi Jim,
>  Does the stylesheet which you have posted (written
>by Oliver Becker) solves the same problem? Sorry I

in theory the seive could solve the problem...its the 1st stop with
respect to algorithms that find prime, and as its name suggests its
pretty old

>have'nt studied it deeply. But if yes, what input you
>gave it? And what output it produced..? Or does the

no input is required. I always use a sample xml with root elment...with
such self standing stylesheets I always want to know if data can leak
anywhere.

the bound param would have to be changed of course to reflect the 10 digits

>stylesheet takes the input from within?

I think the seive has been successfully implemented in most computing
languages ( postscript to algol)

ta, jim