Re: [xsl] Linking to a 6 level tag content

Subject: Re: [xsl] Linking to a 6 level tag content
From: "Aron Bock" <aronbock@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 14:28:08 +0000
Khalil, when you see an element such as <office:foo>, the "office" denotes a "namespace". You may want to read intros on the web about namespaces.

--A

From: Kahlil Johnson <jzarecta@xxxxxxxxx>
To: xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 17:22:07 +0300

I am just starting with XSLT tutorials and all the tutorials have
'regular' tags:
<blah> however the ones I have to work with have a different
convention <office:document>  so the ':' throw me a bit off specially
when it doesnt work as expected.