[xsl] [OT] Humor about our errors (was Re: [xsl] Linking to a 6 level tag content)

Subject: [xsl] [OT] Humor about our errors (was Re: [xsl] Linking to a 6 level tag content)
From: JBryant@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 10:34:56 -0500
> That's ok, I assume most of this list is
> used to reading what people meant to write
> and not actually what they wrote.

I am a fully fluent reader and writer of both Typo and Slapdash. :D

Personally, I always try to puzzle out what people mean. Given the number
of folks for whom English is not their first language and the fact that
"to err is human," I wouldn't get very far if I only understood perfectly
formed text. Also, I try to be courteous (though it's not my best thing),
and courtesy dictates at least attempting to understand someone,
regardless of their facility with the language. I'm sure most of us feel
the same way.

The biggest roadblock to understanding that I see on this list is someone
posting a question but not the XML and XSL on which the question is based.
A few malformed words and sentences are no problem next to that.

Jay Bryant
Bryant Communication Services