RE: [xsl] writing a plugin to access xsl files

Subject: RE: [xsl] writing a plugin to access xsl files
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 17:30:35 +0100
You need to read up on the JAXP transformation interfaces: see
javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory in your JDK javadoc documentation.
Specific details for invoking Saxon are at
http://www.saxonica.com/documentation/using-xsl/embedding.html

If you prefer to learn from examples, see the TraxExamples.java program in
the samples/java directory.

Information about the JAR files needed is at
http://www.saxonica.com/documentation/index/installation.html

It's a good idea to put something like

<xsl:comment>XSLT Processor: <xsl:value-of
select="system-property('xsl:vendor')"/></xsl:comment>

just to make sure you really are running Saxon and not some other XSLT
processor.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/