Re: [xsl] Group problem with blank elements

Subject: Re: [xsl] Group problem with blank elements
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 10:02:19 +0100
  As a wierd thought, I think the XML parser I have
  does'nt work properly.

The reported error message seems clear enough (and correct given the
posted code)

>   Invalid element within xsl:apply-templates:
> Error at xsl:param on line 69 of

select="following-sibling::*[self::statement-message][not(string-length(following-sibling::*[self::statement-message])

> > >  = 0)][1]" mode="nowrap">
> > > <xsl:with-param name="parent" select="."/>
> > > <xsl:param name="dotag" select="1"/>

       ^^^^^^^^ this should be with-param

> > > </xsl:apply-templates>

David