RE: [xsl] streams as input/output

Subject: RE: [xsl] streams as input/output
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 09:46:30 +0100
It depends on your API. For input files, JAXP allows you to specify a
user-written URIResolver which takes the specified URI and returns a
StreamSource. For output files, there's no JAXP interface for XSLT 2.0 yet,
but Saxon supplies an OutputURIResolver which does a similar job.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/