Re: [xsl] multiple paths in the "use" in key....I'm getting desperate -please help

Subject: Re: [xsl] multiple paths in the "use" in key....I'm getting desperate -please help
From: Christian CXR Rasmussen <cxr@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 11:12:42 +0200
Thanx a lot for very constructive input....

I figured out to make a solution based on your previous answer.
 thanks to you I'm gonna keep my deadline :-))

Where do you live? I wanna send some redwine  ;-)

Venlig hilsen
Christian Rasmussen

                  David Carlisle
                  <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
                  08-07-2005 11:05               xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                                                 cc

                    Please respond to                                                       Subject
                  xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx         Re: [xsl] multiple paths in the "use" in
                        ytech.com                key....I'm getting             desperate -please
                                                 help

> I thought it would be to complex and confusing.
It was:-)
> Below I have copy'n pasted more...
It's helpful (in future) if you spend some time to make a small 6 line
example input and small stylesheet that only shows the problem you have,
eg you don't need to declare 13 namespaces in a minimal example file.
Often people find that in making a small example they understand the
problem for themselves and don't need to post at all...

  <xsl:stylesheet version="1.1"

Note that there never was (and never will be) a version 1.1 there was an
early draft but it was killed off and the woring roup decided to work on
2.0 instead (whichis also still in draft form)

  xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format
  " exclude-result-prefixes="fo">

If you are generating fo output, you don't want to exclude the fo prefix
(and anyway the system will not exclude prefixes that it needs on
oputput elements)

 use="concat(AddressSpecific/MunicipalityCode,':',

That would select AddressSpecific/MunicipalityCode in no-namespace but
all the examples of this element that I see in your source file are
in the namespace
xmlns:cpr="http://rep.oio.dk/cpr.dk/xml/schemas/core/2005/03/18/";
so I'd guess that you intended to select those elements.

I suspect that you only want to use one key, as I showed in my first
reply, not dozens as you have here, but I dodn't know as you hjaven't
said what transformatyion you are trying to make, or what result you
want to get from your input.

David

http://www.star.net.uk