RE: [xsl] Standard Date/Time Publication Functions in XSL??

Subject: RE: [xsl] Standard Date/Time Publication Functions in XSL??
From: "Bruso, John" <jbruso@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 15:17:33 -0600
Hi James,

Thanks for the reference. I'm trying to implement the extension, but I'm
afraid my XSL knowledge is at it's glass ceiling at the moment.

I'm working from this reference doc:
http://www.exslt.org/date/functions/month-in-year/index.html

So far, I've downloaded and installed the Date-Time Functions.

I want to insert a date-time into an existing XSL sheet called
InlineCustomization.xsl

At the top of the page, I've added:

<xsl:stylesheet
	xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"; version="1.0"
	xmlns:encoder="xalan://java.net.URLEncoder"
exclude-result-prefixes="encoder"
	xmlns:date="http://exslt.org/date";
	xmlns:func="http://exslt.org/functions";
	extension-element-prefixes="date func">
	<xsl:import
href="http://www-dev.sheridan.edu:8080/uPortal/media/edu/vt/portal/layou
t/TabPageColumn/InlineCustomization/XSL/functions/month-in-year/date.mon
th-in-year.xsl" />
	<xsl:import
href="http://www-dev.sheridan.edu:8080/uPortal/media/edu/vt/portal/layou
t/TabPageColumn/InlineCustomization/XSL/functions/month-in-year/date.mon
th-in-year.function.xsl" />

I'm getting this error when I try to do a local transform in Oxygen
using Saxon Transformer 6.5.4:

"Error: Unknown Saxon extension element script"

John Bruso
Web Developer
ph  307.674-6446-2608