[xsl] Re: xml:space problem WAS : Problem with identity transform and Saxon

Subject: [xsl] Re: xml:space problem WAS : Problem with identity transform and Saxon
From: Kenneth Stephen <marvin.the.cynical.robot@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 22:53:30 -0500
Hi,

    As far as I can tell, this looks like a bug in Saxon 8.4 because
the same XSL file works in Xalan, producing :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
		<a xmlns:exsl-common="http://exslt.org/common";>
			<b/>
		</a>

    ....which is the expected output. Can anyone else confirm this
quirk of Saxon?

Thanks,
Kenneth