[xsl] XPATH: how to get position of child-elementTAG ? (order of elemenTAGs, not of element)

Subject: [xsl] XPATH: how to get position of child-elementTAG ? (order of elemenTAGs, not of element)
From: Jule Kleine <listmail@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 12:49:52 +0200
Hi,

I would like to check, if the name of the second element of root is
"youngestSon". Is it possible to query this with xpath (I use xquery with
xpath-expressions, in fact I already know the name of the element but want to
get sure with an exist-statement, that the element's position is 2) ?

<parent>
<oldestSon>A</oldestSon>
<youngestSon>B</youngestSon>
</parent>

Note, that the child element names are different. What I dont need is the
second son in the following example (therefor I could use
/parent/son[position()==2] )

<parent>
<son>A</son>
<son>B</son>
</parent>

Thank you for any help!
Jule
Mit der Gruppen-SMS von WEB.DE FreeMail kvnnen Sie eine SMS an alle