[xsl] how to write text using XSLT

Subject: [xsl] how to write text using XSLT
From: Praveenjothi Paranjothi <praveen_eu@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 08:19:48 -0700 (PDT)
Dear all,

I am new to XML and XSLT. My task is to convert a XML
file to CSV format. I have finished matching the
elements and retrieving the data and writing as comma
separated values. This data is basically from a
Database and unfortunately the XML file does not
contain the column names of the datas. I would like to
write the column names of the data in XSLT so that it
can be printed in the CSV file.

I would like to know how to print a text once in the
CSV format using XSLT. I want to write the column
names in the XSLT file so that when I convert it to a
CSV file I see the column names once and the datas in
many rows below them.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xsl:stylesheet version = "1.0"
    xmlns:xsl =
"http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform";>
<xsl:output method="text"/>
product_number,product,quantity,size
<xsl:value-of
select="description/@product_number"/>,<xsl:value-of
select="description"/>,<xsl:value-of
select="quantity"/>,<xsl:value-of select="size"/>
<xsl:text>
</xsl:text>
</xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

In the above stylesheet I want the output to be like
the following

product_number,product_id,quantity,size

data1,data2,data3
data4,data5,data6

but currently my output is

product_number,product_id,quantity,size
data1,data2,data3
product_number,product_id,quantity,size
data4,data5,data6

 Kindly suggest me how to solve the above problem.any
example code or suggestions are welcome.

Any help in this regard is greatly appreciated and
thank you very much.

Regards,
Praveen

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs