Re: [xsl] How to get UTC displayed on XSLT

Subject: Re: [xsl] How to get UTC displayed on XSLT
From: Meena Nanjundeswar <meenasargur@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 08:15:23 -0500
Hi:

Thanks for all your effort. But I am using xslt 1.0. I tried using
java.util.date and printed the result using this statement
<xsl:value-of select="Date:toString(Date:new())"/>. Now this gives me
only the current time zone. I know there is a method in java.util.date
to get the UTC time. I think that should work right.