RE: [xsl] Navigating an XML file with xsl:for-each etc.

Subject: RE: [xsl] Navigating an XML file with xsl:for-each etc.
From: "Khorasani, Houman" <houman_khorasani@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 17:32:00 +0100
>It's not clear to me whether add/delete always have children called c
and d,
>or whether you just used these as examples. If the former,

>xsl:if test="add/c = delete/c and add/d = delete/d"

>A generic comparison is more difficult, and you need to specify the
>requirements rather more precisely - for example, is order important?

It should be more generic.  I *wouldn't* know what is inside the "add"
or "delete" element.  Order isn't important either.

So I have to check what are inside the "add" and compare them one by one
against those under "delete". If equal then output.  I tried to explain
it better in my shopping list example. :)

Do you think such a generic thing is possible?

Thanks
Houman