[xsl] Handle Session-Parameter in Sitemap for XSL-File

Subject: [xsl] Handle Session-Parameter in Sitemap for XSL-File
From: Dariusz Borowski <d.borowski@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 15:56:51 +0200
Hi there!

My idea is, to get an output in a site depending on the session-parameters.

It works fine with the regular parameter from the sitemap in an XSL-Document
like this...

=======================
<map:match pattern="login">
<map:generate type="serverpages" src="home/login/login.xsp" />

<map:transform src="home/login/login2html.xsl">
<map:parameter name="firstname" value="{firstname}" />
</map:transform>
<map:serialize type="html" />

</map:match>

Now I would like to get the session-parameter in an XSL file, without handle
it with an XSP file.

Could anyone tell me if this is possible? And how to get them in my XSL-File?

Thanks,
Dariusz

Mit der Gruppen-SMS von WEB.DE FreeMail kvnnen Sie eine SMS an alle