RE: [xsl] Encoding problem

Subject: RE: [xsl] Encoding problem
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 12:17:21 +0100
That suggests that the encoding is indeed Windows CP-1252. x94 in CP-1252
represents the Unicode character x201D, right double quotation mark.

This suggests that if you change the XML declaration of the file to say
encoding="cp1252", and run it through a parser that recognizes that encoding
(not all do, necessarily) then the correct data should be passed to your
application.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/