RE: [xsl] Break the For-each loop

Subject: RE: [xsl] Break the For-each loop
From: "Khorasani, Houman" <houman_khorasani@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 13:19:31 +0100
Dieter, David and Michael,

Many thanks for your response.

Best Regards
Houman Khorasani

-----Original Message-----
From: Dieter Bvll [mailto:dieter.boell@xxxxxx]
Sent: 09 September 2005 10:47
To: xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Houman,

I don't think you need a fore-each loop there.
It is enough to point out the specific tag with e.g.

<xsl:value-of select="apple[what is specific ot this tag]"/>

or

<xsl:template match="apple">
  <xsl:apply-templates select="@maturity='ripe'"/>
</xsl:template>.

It'll output only this specific apple-tag

Best regards
  Dieter