Re: [xsl] Replacing HTML in my XML using XSLT

Subject: Re: [xsl] Replacing HTML in my XML using XSLT
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 16:27:04 +0100
> I have a real tight deadline,

don't we all...

a replace template (from teh argchives) will typically have three
parameters the main string, a string to find and it's replacement
so yu want

<xsl:call-template name="replace">
  <xsl:with-param name="string" select="title"/>
  <xsl:with-param name="from" select="'&lt;b&gt;'"/>
  <xsl:with-param name="to" select="''"/>
</xsl:call-template>

to replace <b> by nothing.

I thought atom allowed XHTML to be embedded directly without it being
escaped like this?

David

http://www.star.net.uk