Re: [xsl] External Graphic

Subject: Re: [xsl] External Graphic
From: "J.Pietschmann" <j3322ptm@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 22:10:05 +0200
Kishore Janga wrote:
<fo:external-graphic
src="C:\JUnitData\abc.jpg" content-height="2.09cm" content-width="0.30cm" >
</fo:external-graphic>
The original size of the image was 7.9 x 1.98 cms. I
am trying to display the image with 2.91 x 0.71 cms.
But this seems not working. I am getting original size
on my document. Any suggestions please..

You should have said which FO processor you are using, you might have hit an unimplemented feature.

Further (but unrelated) problems:
- The src should be an URL. You supplied a windows file name. You
 are lucky that your FO processor doesn't complain, but it's still
 not portable.
- The fo:external-graphic is defined as an empty element. You have
 put whitespace into it. That's illegal.

J.Pietschmann