Re: [xsl] XSLT Processors in .NET and Schema-awareness

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT Processors in .NET and Schema-awareness
From: Ragulf Pickaxe <ragulf.pickaxe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 21:04:09 +0200
Hi Antsnio,

My understanding is that Saxon.NET is very much equal to Saxon.

I think that Dimitre Novachev has Saxon.NET in his test suite for FXSL.
This message (1st of april) from Dimitre tells that, at that time,
Saxon.NET was quite stable:
http://www.biglist.com/lists/xsl-list/archives/200503/msg01408.html

I have not heard much about it in the last couple of months, but I
certainly hope that the progress is still going on. My understanding
is that that was certainly the plan.

Regards,
Ragulf Pickaxe :-)