Re: [xsl] Another <xsl:key> problem

Subject: Re: [xsl] Another <xsl:key> problem
From: Ragulf Pickaxe <ragulf.pickaxe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 17:28:02 +0200
On 9/28/05, Gabriel Osorio <gosorio@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

<Snip/>

The part that said (after sample output, before sample xslt):
"my problem is, I want to create an index containing
all the nodes from <bookmark-start> to <bookmark-end>
with their corresponding id's..."
let me to believe that (in the actual XML) there would be numerous
<bookmark-start> and <bookmark-end> elements throughout the input.
The ... was to identify all the stuff that was in between, so as not
to clutter the email.

If you see a different structure in your mail, then perhaps gmail is
not showing it correctly...? How do we differ in opinion?

Regards,
Ragulf Pickaxe :-)